Stock Level: Normally Within 3-5 Days
1kg Dry Powder Fire Extinguisher
- Dry powder extinguisher suitable for use on A, B, C Class fires and fires involving live electrical equipment
- Complies with the recommendations of the Royal Yachting Association and requirements of the British Waterways Boat Safety Scheme
- Five year warranty
- Refillable, supplied with wall mounting bracket and pressure gauge
- Fully accredited to BS EN 3 and Kite marked FIRE CLASSIFICATION CLASS [ A ]: Combustion of solid material such as wood, paper, textiles etc FOAM - YES - Smothering and cooling effect BC POWDER - YES/NO - Only on small surface fires ABC POWDER - YES - Rapid knockdown Smothering effect prevents re-ignition CO2 - YES/NO - Only on small surface fires WATER - YES - Good cooling effects Prevents re-ignition CLASS [ B ]: Combustion of liquids eg petrol, oil, fat, paint, solvents and grease FOAM - YES - Blankets fire and prevents re-ignition BC POWDER - YES - Rapid knockdown ABC POWDER - YES - Rapid knockdown CO2 - YES - Rapid knockdown Leaves no residue WATER - NO CLASS [ C ]: Combustion of flammable gases eg propane, butane, natural gas FOAM - NO BC POWDER - YES ABC POWDER - YES CO2 - NO WATER - NO ELECTRICAL: Fire involving electrical equipment FOAM - NO - Foam can conduct electricity BC POWDER - YES ABC POWDER - YES CO2 - YES - Beware in confined spaces WATER - NO - Water conducts electricity
- All in stock orders are dispatched on the day they are received if placed before 4pm.
- Standard delivery we will use Royal mail, which is usually around 2-7 working days delivery
- On a courier delivery, which we will often use for larger items, deliver can be expected between 2 and 7 days from the point of order. If for any reason you order is set to take longer than this, we will contact you to keep you informed.
- The website will quote as close to the shipping price as we can, however in some circumstances, with some of the more remote areas of the UK, we will contact you and quote you a price once the order has been received
Damages and Missing Items
If you receive a product that has been damaged on delivery or missing from your delivery, we request that you report this to us within 48 hours. You can report a damage via the online returns system.
Once we have been notified you will initially be responsible for returning the goods, once your returned item is inspected, and providing the product has been returned as required, you may be issued with a refund for the carriage cost incurred.