Stock Level: Normally Within 3-5 Days
This stylish metal flat plate socket is great where a FASTCHARGE solution is required. Perfect for Homes, Café, bars, restaurants and airport lounges. Enjoy up to 50% Charge in just 30mins*.
Like no other 13A socket on the market today* these USB outlets switch voltage to achieve FASTCHARGE.
What is FASTCHARGE?
Modern USB sockets output at on average 1-2A which is 5-10W or they share the total output across 2 outputs i.e. 2.4A shares 1.2A to each output when both in use or all 2.4A is free for one outlet to draw from. BUT they can only output at 5V DC.
FASTCHARGE is something vastly different
If you have a compatible phone (QC2.0/3.0/USB-PD) they can achieve FASTCHARGE if you don’t have a compatible phone they can still achieve up to 10-15W (5V DC 2-3A) but remember it’s the phone that decided how much power it wants to draw and when a phone reaches about 80% battery, a safety function in the phone kicks in to slow down charging
- 80% faster than a standard 5V DC 2A charger
- 50% charge in under 30 mins
Great for Offices, Home Offices, Café’s, Bars, Restaurants, Coffee Shops, Hospitality areas anywhere where someone might need a FASTCHARGE i.e. grab a coffee 30 mins later you have 50% charge.
How do they do it?
Our FASTCHARGE socket switch voltage to achieve this, if other socket claim “faster, or fast charging” and they do not switch the voltage they are not true FASTCHARGE, they are just driving more ampage at 5V DC, and phones will only draw what they want to. This FASTCHARGE socket come in regular Type-A format (familiar USB socket)
Type-A – Voltage switching
- 5V DC 2A – up to 10W (standard more for non-compatible phones i.e. iPhone)
- 9V DC 2A – up to 18W (FASTCHARGE mode)
- 12V DC 1.5A – up to 18W (FASTCHARGE mode)
Although both ports can achieve FASTCHARGE they can only do it one at a time, the other port will revert to a 1A output
- Double Pole Switches
- Over Voltage CAT III – suitable for commercial installations
- Certified to the very latest LVD and EMC safety requirements
- ErP Ready to ensure power saving when not in use <1W
5V DC 4A rated (Max. 3A from FASTCHARGE activated port, 1A from alternate port)
WE RECOMMEND ONLY USING CERTIFIED USB CABLES FOR SAFETY, OPTIMUM PERFORMANCE AND TO ENSURE COMPATIBILITY
- All in stock orders are dispatched on the day they are received if placed before 4pm.
- Standard delivery we will use Royal mail, which is usually around 2-7 working days delivery
- On a courier delivery, which we will often use for larger items, deliver can be expected between 2 and 7 days from the point of order. If for any reason you order is set to take longer than this, we will contact you to keep you informed.
- The website will quote as close to the shipping price as we can, however in some circumstances, with some of the more remote areas of the UK, we will contact you and quote you a price once the order has been received
Damages and Missing Items
If you receive a product that has been damaged on delivery or missing from your delivery, we request that you report this to us within 48 hours. You can report a damage via the online returns system.
Once we have been notified you will initially be responsible for returning the goods, once your returned item is inspected, and providing the product has been returned as required, you may be issued with a refund for the carriage cost incurred.