Stock Level: Normally Within 3-5 Days
Transmission Jack 1tonne Vertical
- 1tonne Model manufactured to exacting standards, strong construction for durability and suitable for general workshop applications
- Spring loaded dead man's safety release control reduces the risk of inadvertent lowering
- Two way hydraulic unit ensures that the saddle lowers at a controlled speed at all times, even without load
- Extra large castors allow for increased manoeuvrability
- Hydraulic unit larger than the economy models for improved performance and durability
- Can be fitted with Sealey Model No ADT5 - Adjustable Gearbox Support
- All in stock orders are dispatched on the day they are received if placed before 4pm.
- Standard delivery we will use Royal mail, which is usually around 2-7 working days delivery
- On a courier delivery, which we will often use for larger items, deliver can be expected between 2 and 7 days from the point of order. If for any reason you order is set to take longer than this, we will contact you to keep you informed.
- The website will quote as close to the shipping price as we can, however in some circumstances, with some of the more remote areas of the UK, we will contact you and quote you a price once the order has been received
Damages and Missing Items
If you receive a product that has been damaged on delivery or missing from your delivery, we request that you report this to us within 48 hours. You can report a damage via the online returns system.
Once we have been notified you will initially be responsible for returning the goods, once your returned item is inspected, and providing the product has been returned as required, you may be issued with a refund for the carriage cost incurred.