Stock Level: Normally Within 3-5 Days
Space Warmer® Paraffin, Kerosene & Diesel Heater 70,000Btu/hr with Wheels
- 70,000Btu/hr Heat output
- Fitted with thermostat indicated in °C
- Clean burning
- Proven pump system can operate with either paraffin, kerosene or diesel
- Fitted with safety cut-out
- Complies with rigorous standards
- Sealey Advantages
- PARAFFIN/KEROSENE OR DIESEL? - The Sealey AB heaters will operate on either Diesel however does not burn as cleanly
- CLEAN BURNING - A specially designed burner head in a stainless steel combustion chamber ensures a more thorough burn of fuel which means greater fuel economy and maximum heating effect
- FILTER PROTECTION - The compressor unit is protected by extra large filter
- LARGE FUEL TANK - The AB Series heaters will operate for between 8 and 14 hours on a single fill of fuel
- SAFETY FEATURES - The AB Series heaters are fitted with a flame-out device which cuts the fuel supply when the flame is inadvertently extinguished
- QUALITY - Manufactured to comply with the rigorous standards Built to survive life in any environment, no matter how demanding
- AFTER SALES SERVICE - The best after sales service in the business Full spares back up for all models
- All in stock orders are dispatched on the day they are received if placed before 4pm.
- Standard delivery we will use Royal mail, which is usually around 2-7 working days delivery
- On a courier delivery, which we will often use for larger items, deliver can be expected between 2 and 7 days from the point of order. If for any reason you order is set to take longer than this, we will contact you to keep you informed.
- The website will quote as close to the shipping price as we can, however in some circumstances, with some of the more remote areas of the UK, we will contact you and quote you a price once the order has been received
Damages and Missing Items
If you receive a product that has been damaged on delivery or missing from your delivery, we request that you report this to us within 48 hours. You can report a damage via the online returns system.
Once we have been notified you will initially be responsible for returning the goods, once your returned item is inspected, and providing the product has been returned as required, you may be issued with a refund for the carriage cost incurred.