Stock Level: Normally Within 3-5 Days
Barrel Bund Polyethylene 1300 x 750 x 440mm 2 Drum
- ARE YOU COMPLIANT?
The final stages of The Control of Pollution (Oil Storage) Regulations 2001, came into effect on 1st September 2005
Anyone storing oil in containers greater than 200ltr are affected by the regulations
Any tank, container or drum must be bunded
The bund must have a capacity of not less than 110% of the largest or 25% of their total aggregate storage capacity, whichever is the greater
- The DRP17 Barrel Bund complies with these new regulations
- Manufactured from high density polyethylene, suitable for use with 205ltr drums, Making the bunds ideal for storing aggressive chemicals
- Suitable for storing 2 x 205ltr drums
- Feature 250ltr spill tray, compatible with most forklifts and pallet trucks
- Lightweight for easy transportation and positioning, yet still strong and durable
- All in stock orders are dispatched on the day they are received if placed before 4pm.
- Standard delivery we will use Royal mail, which is usually around 2-7 working days delivery
- On a courier delivery, which we will often use for larger items, deliver can be expected between 2 and 7 days from the point of order. If for any reason you order is set to take longer than this, we will contact you to keep you informed.
- The website will quote as close to the shipping price as we can, however in some circumstances, with some of the more remote areas of the UK, we will contact you and quote you a price once the order has been received
Damages and Missing Items
If you receive a product that has been damaged on delivery or missing from your delivery, we request that you report this to us within 48 hours. You can report a damage via the online returns system.
Once we have been notified you will initially be responsible for returning the goods, once your returned item is inspected, and providing the product has been returned as required, you may be issued with a refund for the carriage cost incurred.