Stock Level: Normally Within 3-5 Days
PowerStart Emergency Power Pack 900hp Start 12/24V
- Heavy steel case, high power US manufactured battery and industrial quality switchgear make this model suitable for starting most vehicles
- Positive action power switch reduces risk of inadvertent damage by over-voltage
- Heavy-duty copper cables provide efficient power transfer
- Twin trips prevent damage to battery or internal circuitry
- Easy-to-read LED battery indicator to IEC 51 provides fast indication of battery’s state of charge
- Surge and spike suppressing circuitry reduces risk of damaging vehicle’s on-board electronics
- Fitted with charge balance circuitry to provide even charge to integral batteries
- Supplied with mains voltage recharge unit
- Made in Europe
- All in stock orders are dispatched on the day they are received if placed before 4pm.
- Standard delivery we will use Royal mail, which is usually around 2-7 working days delivery
- On a courier delivery, which we will often use for larger items, deliver can be expected between 2 and 7 days from the point of order. If for any reason you order is set to take longer than this, we will contact you to keep you informed.
- The website will quote as close to the shipping price as we can, however in some circumstances, with some of the more remote areas of the UK, we will contact you and quote you a price once the order has been received
Damages and Missing Items
If you receive a product that has been damaged on delivery or missing from your delivery, we request that you report this to us within 48 hours. You can report a damage via the online returns system.
Once we have been notified you will initially be responsible for returning the goods, once your returned item is inspected, and providing the product has been returned as required, you may be issued with a refund for the carriage cost incurred.