Stock Level: Normally Within 3-5 Days
Alloy Wheel Deep Impact Socket Set 3pc 1/2"Sq Drive
- Chrome Molybdenum sockets, hardened, tempered and anodised for corrosion resistance
- Suitable for use with impact tools
- Each six-point socket is sleeved and has an insert to prevent damage to alloy wheels and nuts
- Colour-coded sockets for easy size selection
- Set comprises deep 17, 19 and 21mm 1/2"Sq drive sockets, plus spare PE sleeves
- Supplied in storage case IMPORTANT INFORMATION Alloy wheel impact sockets have an ultra-thin walled design permitting a limited torque range They are suitable only for wheel nuts and exempt from lifetime warranty
- All in stock orders are dispatched on the day they are received if placed before 4pm.
- Standard delivery we will use Royal mail, which is usually around 2-7 working days delivery
- On a courier delivery, which we will often use for larger items, deliver can be expected between 2 and 7 days from the point of order. If for any reason you order is set to take longer than this, we will contact you to keep you informed.
- The website will quote as close to the shipping price as we can, however in some circumstances, with some of the more remote areas of the UK, we will contact you and quote you a price once the order has been received
Damages and Missing Items
If you receive a product that has been damaged on delivery or missing from your delivery, we request that you report this to us within 48 hours. You can report a damage via the online returns system.
Once we have been notified you will initially be responsible for returning the goods, once your returned item is inspected, and providing the product has been returned as required, you may be issued with a refund for the carriage cost incurred.