Stock Level: Delivery in 4-7 Days1-2 Day Fast Delivery Available at Checkout
Suitable for kitchens, bathrooms and toilets. Designed to be fitted into walls and ceilings. Modern design with built-in LED array, easy to wipe clean and duct over short lengths (2m Max). Ideal solution for removing damp moist air, odours and airborne pollutants from kitchens, toilets and bathrooms.
- 100mm/4” size
- Profile depth of 40mm
- Built-in LED array
- Built-in over-run timer 1-30mins (adjustable)
- Humidistat function
- Extraction rate of 90m³/hr
- Low noise level of just 35dB at 3m
- LED lighting effect during activation
- Quiet and efficient
- Double insulated does not require an earth
- Compliant with latest Building Regulations (Part F)
- Certified to BS EN 60335-1:2002, BS EN 60335-2-80/A2:2008
- SFP: 0.52
|RECESSED DEPTH||81 mm|
|CUT-OUT DIAMETER||100 mm|
- All in stock orders are dispatched on the day they are received if placed before 4pm.
- Standard delivery we will use Royal mail, which is usually around 2-7 working days delivery
- On a courier delivery, which we will often use for larger items, deliver can be expected between 2 and 7 days from the point of order. If for any reason you order is set to take longer than this, we will contact you to keep you informed.
- The website will quote as close to the shipping price as we can, however in some circumstances, with some of the more remote areas of the UK, we will contact you and quote you a price once the order has been received
Damages and Missing Items
If you receive a product that has been damaged on delivery or missing from your delivery, we request that you report this to us within 48 hours. You can report a damage via the online returns system.
Once we have been notified you will initially be responsible for returning the goods, once your returned item is inspected, and providing the product has been returned as required, you may be issued with a refund for the carriage cost incurred.