Stock Level: Delivery in 4-7 Days
The BG NPC83 is part of the BG Nexus Chrome Range.
The BG Nexus Metal NPC83 is a 3 Gang 2 way dimmer switch, finished in Chrome. All the BG Nexus Metal accessories have a stylish modern, slim profile and have a lightly lacquered surface to help reduce fingerprint marks.
The BG Nexus Metal switches and sockets come with colour coded screws and there is a full grid and Euro module system to match.
- Top quality Chrome finish - lightly lacquered to prevent finger marks
- Matching Chrome dimmer knob
- Specification: 3 gang, 2 way, 200 watt (push on/off)
- Maximum LED Load: 100 Watts
- Dimensions - 146.5 x 86 x 21.2mm
- Supplied with colour coded fixing screws
- Minimum mounting box depth 25mm
- 10mm spacer available to provide additional wiring space
Suitable for compact fluorescent lamps(CFL) and LED Dimming
There can be issues with dimming CFL and LED lamps at a low lighting level; the Nexus dimmer products have an adjustable minimum level feature which can be used to adjust the lighting output at a low level to stabilise the load
- All in stock orders are dispatched on the day they are received if placed before 4pm.
- Standard delivery we will use Royal mail, which is usually around 2-7 working days delivery
- On a courier delivery, which we will often use for larger items, deliver can be expected between 2 and 7 days from the point of order. If for any reason you order is set to take longer than this, we will contact you to keep you informed.
- The website will quote as close to the shipping price as we can, however in some circumstances, with some of the more remote areas of the UK, we will contact you and quote you a price once the order has been received
Damages and Missing Items
If you receive a product that has been damaged on delivery or missing from your delivery, we request that you report this to us within 48 hours. You can report a damage via the online returns system.
Once we have been notified you will initially be responsible for returning the goods, once your returned item is inspected, and providing the product has been returned as required, you may be issued with a refund for the carriage cost incurred.