Stock Level: 10 In Stock For Instant DispatchNext Day Delivery Available
Combining high quality with low quality prices, the Caradok range boasts a stylish modern, slim profile and have a lightly lacquered surface to help reduce fingerprint marks.
- Top quality Black Nickel finish - lightly lacquered to prevent finger marks
- Matching Black Nickel rocker switch
- No visible plastic around switches
- Specification: 2 Way, 2 gang, 10 amp (10AX)
- Dimensions - 86 x 86 x 21.2mm
- Requires a 16mm metal wall box
- Supplied with colour coded fixing screws
Caradok is a manufacturer specialized in producing high quality switches and sockets.
This flat palate 10Ax light switch from Caradok has a stylish design making it the perfect choice for your home. It's easy to install and can be used as direct replacement for exiting switches or for new buildings.
Our company pays attention to the quality of products. All products undergo strict quality inspection before they leave the factory.Our products are certified by CE,CB,GCC and RoHS.So the quality of our products is guaranteed.
Safe use of electricity is the guarantee of customer safty. All customers can use our products at ease.
- All in stock orders are dispatched on the day they are received if placed before 4pm.
- Standard delivery we will use Royal mail, which is usually around 2-7 working days delivery
- On a courier delivery, which we will often use for larger items, deliver can be expected between 2 and 7 days from the point of order. If for any reason you order is set to take longer than this, we will contact you to keep you informed.
- The website will quote as close to the shipping price as we can, however in some circumstances, with some of the more remote areas of the UK, we will contact you and quote you a price once the order has been received
Damages and Missing Items
If you receive a product that has been damaged on delivery or missing from your delivery, we request that you report this to us within 48 hours. You can report a damage via the online returns system.
Once we have been notified you will initially be responsible for returning the goods, once your returned item is inspected, and providing the product has been returned as required, you may be issued with a refund for the carriage cost incurred.