Stock Level: Normally Within 3-5 Days
The BG NBS22G is part of the BG Nexus Brushed Steel range.
The BG Nexus Metal NBS22G is a double pole switched twin socket, finished in brushed steel. All the BG Nexus Metal sockets have a stylish modern, slim profile and have a lightly lacquered surface to help reduce fingerprint marks.
The BG Nexus Metal switches and sockets come with colour coded screws and there is a full grid and Euro module system to match.
- 2 Gang Double Pole Switched Twin Socket
- 13 Amp Rating
- Brushed Steel with Grey Inserts
- Dimensions - 146.5 x 86 x 21.2mm
- Integral Gasket for Moisture Protection
- Colour Coded Screws
- Minimum Mounting Box Depth - 25mm
- BS 1363 Part 2
Christmas Delivery and Opening Times
This Christmas Eve we will be closed from 12:00 and we will not be open again until the 4th of January 2022. Please note any orders placed online during this period will be shipped on the 4th of January. If you have paid for a next day service this will also be shipped on the 4th.
Many thanks for your support during this very difficult time.
- All in stock orders are dispatched on the day they are received if placed before 4pm.
- Standard delivery we will use Royal mail, which is usually around 2-7 working days delivery
- On a courier delivery, which we will often use for larger items, deliver can be expected between 2 and 7 days from the point of order. If for any reason you order is set to take longer than this, we will contact you to keep you informed.
- The website will quote as close to the shipping price as we can, however in some circumstances, with some of the more remote areas of the UK, we will contact you and quote you a price once the order has been received
Damages and Missing Items
If you receive a product that has been damaged on delivery or missing from your delivery, we request that you report this to us within 48 hours. You can report a damage via the online returns system.
Once we have been notified you will initially be responsible for returning the goods, once your returned item is inspected, and providing the product has been returned as required, you may be issued with a refund for the carriage cost incurred.