Stock Level: 12 In Stock For Instant Dispatch
• Outdoor, all weather, waterproof, safe unswitched electrical plug socket with a large enclosure
• Ideal for use with large plugs, transformers & RCD adaptors
• IP66 rated with plug in use
• Stylish modern profile
• Durable, unique 'stay open' cover with easy open lid catch that provides a protective seal
• Adjustable socket position - top, middle, bottom.
• See through, clear, rain proof cover allows visible indication of power
• 13A socket manufactured to BS 1363-2
• Colour coded terminals with backed out captive screws for easy installation
• 2 Earth terminals in socket and 1 Earth terminal in mounting box
• All cable entries in the 4 sides have removable blanking caps.
Please note: RCD not included
This large housing is designed to take an RCD type plug of max dimensions 110mm length x 60mm width x 48mm depth
|Standard(s)||BS 1363 Part 2|
|Rating||13 Amp 250V|
|Terminal Capacity||3 x 2.5mm² 3 x 4mm² 2 x 6.0mm²|
|IP Rating||IP66 with plug in use|
|Size||111mm x 264mm x 80mm|
|Number of cable entries||5 x 20mm. 1 in each of 3 sides and 2 in the remaining side
1 drill out entry 20/25mm in rear face
- All in stock orders are dispatched on the day they are received if placed before 4pm.
- Standard delivery we will use Royal mail, which is usually around 2-7 working days delivery
- On a courier delivery, which we will often use for larger items, deliver can be expected between 2 and 7 days from the point of order. If for any reason you order is set to take longer than this, we will contact you to keep you informed.
- The website will quote as close to the shipping price as we can, however in some circumstances, with some of the more remote areas of the UK, we will contact you and quote you a price once the order has been received
Damages and Missing Items
If you receive a product that has been damaged on delivery or missing from your delivery, we request that you report this to us within 48 hours. You can report a damage via the online returns system.
Once we have been notified you will initially be responsible for returning the goods, once your returned item is inspected, and providing the product has been returned as required, you may be issued with a refund for the carriage cost incurred.